Thursday, February 25, 2010

8 Minutes Left....

....on the computer at the library, which is my only access right now. So, quickly! :)

My life here in Taos is unfolding into something beautiful right now, I am so grateful.

I found a house with two dear ones, which not only is cute and crumbly in that Taoseno kind of way, but has every little ridiculous detail that I have drooled over, joked about, and longed for......fireplace, wood stove, sun room, bright kitchen with mexican-style tiling, yard with fruit trees and room to grow! Um, did I mention....a stand alone CLAWFOOT BATHTUB??
yes, oh yes.
I have found heaven- it is in my bathroom. with herbs, incense, oils, and silence and solitude and steaming hot water. unbelievable.

My days are finding rhythm, slowly but surely- with work and yoga and hiking and hotsprings, music and new friends and taking care of myself.

More to come, sooner than later I hope. :) To all those I love who read here, I am missing you all so very much, and would (more than) LOVE to hear from you!

5 comments:

  1. Hey! It's great to see that you still keep writing here and that your life is good in Taos! It's been too looong! I was wondering if there are any resources involving the Native American Church you could pass on to me. I've looked for the location in Santa Cruz you mentioned but couldn't find anything. I'd be willing to drive quite a bit and willing to do it solo...anything you can do is very much appreciated. Let me know if youre ever back in the area. There is this Jamaican restaurant in San Leandro I know you'll love

    your friend,
    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao Rach so nice to see you in print once again. The way you describe your house sounds just like you,clawfoot bathtub and all. you sound content. Happy you found a special place to hang your hat. I know how much that means to you. Find the magic, and stay in the sweet zone. I find myself thinking about the wolf,knowing how much she meant to us,but left with some great memories. Things are good on the home front.
    Stay in touch when you can. Say hi to Bronson.
    LOV-YA Jus-cru-sin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think i am jealous!!
    love, lo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I am jealous!
    Mama

    ReplyDelete
  5. So that was 8 minutes....what else is new? It's been a while, dear one.
    xo, d.

    ReplyDelete