Wednesday, February 5, 2014

to sleep, perchance to dream

It is late now, as I write this.
And it has been a full day. I could crawl into bed and pass out pretty quickly, I am sure....but there is still so much moving in my mind and my heart.

Attempting to do some honest looking at myself and with support, continuing to dig deeper. To explore and excavate that which has so long laid buried. 

And it's awful, actually sometimes, in that supremely uncomfortable way- walking up to my own edges and leaning into them, despite my own protesting.  And... it's helping me to heal and evolve.

Tonight I sit with gentleness, invite it's presence in.  Into my heart and into my relation with myself.  Especially around the themes and hurts I have been working with.  Especially into those places in which I give myself a really hard time.

Growth is a process.  Life is a process.

And sleep is a process in which my body refreshes, rejuvenates, and heals itself...so actually, on second thought...methinks sleep is in order, immediately!

Love to all who lay dreaming now~




No comments:

Post a Comment