Saturday, May 24, 2014

Roots

I am so much clearer than i have ever been before about some things.
Some things like relations that no longer, or have never served me, wholly.
Things like dynamics of disturbance and dysfunction that set a pattern, a rhythm I learned to live by.
And how so much, not completely, but so much of my sense of self has been shaped and influenced by those external frequencies.

I can see myself more and more clearly, as though the wool I pulled over my own eyes has been unraveling. It is the things that we refuse to see that most heavily influence our perception and creation of reality.

I am claiming and reclaiming all that I have ever hid, shamed, discarded, interrupted, downplayed, denied, let shrivel, let starve.

I am bringing the darkness to light, and the light to the dark.



No comments:

Post a Comment