Saturday, December 5, 2009

All right.

Earlier this afternoon, in the midst of losing my worried mind, I sat down with my notebook and poured out 5 pages. phew.
So now, I find myself here with quieter thoughts.

I am stable and transient.
I am feeling more and more at peace.
I am growing in generosity and abundance is finding me.
I kick back with my growing pains these days,
sit and watch and listen
toca la medicina and watch as doors open
as my heart unwinds herself
from her frenzy
and remembers
that all, cada uno, and every
little thing
is gonna
be alright.

1 comment:

  1. My dear friend,it's when you share your thoughts. that i know your alright. Your growing,laughing,and playing with life. Stay in tune with every beat of your heart, and the rhythm of life, and you will! be alright. Jus-cru-sin

    ReplyDelete