Friday, October 31, 2008

Gratitude.

I am grateful for the rain, for the cool of this morning, for the grey and misty Fall.
I am grateful for Providence, for my truck and all the many ways in which I have been provided for, taken care of.
I am grateful to have little, and need less.
I am grateful for friends, for Family- in all it's forms.
I am grateful for a Companion who loves me, who knows me, and still loves me. Who understands the passions of my heart and cherishes my Dreams. Who sets me free.
I am grateful for Life, how precious it is.
I am grateful for trees, and what they teach.
I am grateful for nature, for this beautiful earth-whose rhythms and cycles are moving all around me and within me, teaching me more than words can say.
I am grateful for all the trials, for they teach me too.
I am grateful for every step, every breath, leading me Home.

Gracias Abuela, Pachamama, Madre de Todos-
gracias por esta vida, por cada una, y por todo que me esenas.
Te adoro con todo mi corazon, con cada fibra de mi ser.