Thursday, March 12, 2009

Nocturnal, Once More.

Just finished watching "The Red Violin"....beautiful.

I am feeling contemplative
reflective
introspective
I am a silly girl
a Wise Woman
a being on a Journey
of epic proportions
and yet one of
universal experience.

I had a ceremony under the full Moon
last night
I bore the cold
that burned with a ferocity
that is rare in California
I was warmed
by the light
of this Fire
that I have found within-
and the words that came,
that spoke to me
and healed my heart-

Love encompasses All.

All suffering, all pain, all the wrongs
that we perceive as having
been done to us,
against us-

Love encompasses All things.

And so,
I am weightless
I am free
I forgive and am forgiven-
I hold no grudges
no contempt
no bitterness
within-

for "I have found the paradox,
that if you love until it hurts,
there can be no hurt,
only more love."

Only more Love.


Buenas Noches a todos.
I hope that this finds you sleeping sweetly in your beds, warm and dreaming dreams of such bliss that you will awake with a smile gracing your lips, not even knowing why.

So Much Love-