Wednesday, March 4, 2009

"Sensing Owls"

I am falling in love with the musica of Jose Gonzalez. Especially this song. I wish I could have it playing as you read this. It is so beautiful.

I've been moving so slowly here. I am making peace with that. Sometimes I think it is needed. As long as it is incubation and not stagnation. Working towards that.

Events of Note?

Definitely had a spontaneous get-down James Brown dance party with Aurora! We danced so hard and laughed so hysterically that I got a cramp. Seriously. That is a damn good time. :)
Thanks Rora.

Today it is grey (once more)...but it is not raining! Which is nice. Gonna make a trek to find a good used book store and pick up a few titles that have been calling my name. Then perhaps to a coffee shop to sit and read and write and linger for far too long. Yum.

Picked up Women Who Run With the Wolves again, not sure why I ever put it down. Reading now about La Llorona- metaphors for the healthy creative process of Women, and how it can become polluted. Very appropriate.

Love and Paz a todos-