Friday, March 20, 2009

Real Life.

I've been trying to write here, but every time I do, it seems the words just run circles in my head and everything begins to sound like a Hedley Lamarr quote..."My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."

Ridiculous.

So, no blogging for me. I found myself spending obscene amounts of time on the inter-web, and have been trying to ween myself off it! Ha! Easier said than done...

I had an amazing conversation with a friend today about accepting and loving ourselves, depression, family, God and church, religion as a whole. Some interesting insights that need to stew a bit more before they can be shared.

It's funny, often in conversation with others something will be said that strikes me, often deeply, that I would like to respond to....in about a week. When I've mulled it over and really thought about it. It can make conversation awkward sometimes, or at least I feel that way, but it seems to be how I work. Oh well. :)

Love to All, Buenas Noches.

3 comments:

  1. oh, man. i don't think anyone can avoid being awkward even if it's just every once in a great while. and then there's me. the times i am not awkward are those "once in a great while" moments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we should have an awkward moment national holiday.
    Let’s see how about on April 20th. Banks, schools, post office, government, IRS
    All closed for the day…………will have an awkward party with awkward friends
    Have awkward conversations at a very awkward time. Anybody with me………just-cru-sin

    ReplyDelete
  3. correction Awkward Holiday to be honored on April 21st, i'm busy on the 20th. just-cru-sin

    ReplyDelete