Friday, April 3, 2009

I Am Very Brave.

I dare to Feel.

I keep putting my Magic in a box, stored in my little mobile home, tucked away with my scarves and my guitar and my box of books, still to be read.
I think that I can exist without those symbols draped around my body, touching my skin.

In truth, they give me strength, they remind me of all that I have come through, all that I have learned, and all that I contain within.

So, I am unpacking my Magic box, never to return such sacred symbols to their lonely storing place.
I am wearing Kali's skulls around my waist, the moon and snake around my neck, the colors of Life and Death and Life wrapped around me like scarves, like a Grandmother's cloak. I adorn my wrists and neck and breast with amber and ylang-ylang oil. I arouse my senses with sage and incense and herbs.

I am learning a new level of self-respect. Taking care of my body, taking care of my soul.

And I dare to Feel.

To Feel pain and envy and loss. Joy and elation and grace. Anger, frustration, and Peace.
I sit with each emotion, listening attentively, giving love and care where needed. I acknowledge and honor and Release.

Soy una nina salvaje
dulce, sabia, silvestre~
Tengo a todas las edades
mis Abuelas viven en mi,
Mi corazon es una estrella
Soy Hija de la Tierra~
se que todo es de todo
y que todo esta Vivo en Mi,
Todo esta Vivo en Mi.

No comments:

Post a Comment