Friday, April 3, 2009

"Unshakable Reflection"

I am reading my sister Sara's book.

I have read every story captured in those pages. I know some of them as if they were my own. But today, I am reading it cover to cover. Reading her stories in the order she has decided to express them in. I am tracing her footsteps, I am following the thread of her weaving. It is beautiful.

One of the stories has touched me more deeply today, than the numerous times I have read over it in the past. It is entitled, "Unshakable Reflection." And it has inspired this.


Dear Rachell,

I love spending time with you. You are funny and clever and wise. And silly.
You are truly my best friend. You have been with me through everything. We know each other so deeply and wonderfully that we smile in adoration, amusement, and knowing at each other's antics.
You are my Compass.
You are my Friend.
You are the One who is Always in my corner, no matter what.
You are powerful and wonderful and perfect.
Everything that you are is Okay.
Everything that you are is enough.
I love you.

Con cada fibra de mi ser~
Raquelita Hekate

No comments:

Post a Comment