Tuesday, November 11, 2008

And Love.

Love is the most elusive Mystery of them All. It transcends and transforms and teaches me more than all else combined. Love is my Teacher. To Love, is to know what it feels like to be Alive.
Not only the pleasure, the butterflies, the thrill, but also the searing, the longing, the pain. The work. Love is so much work. But if we ask ourselves to learn, to grow, to pass through the Alchemist's fire, then Love's work will be the most transformative and healing journey of our entire lives.

Mother Teresa said, "I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love." I have found this to ring true in every area of my Life. When we ask ourselves to go deeper, to Love more, we inevitably do. And I'm not saying that it's not hard. It can be excruciating at times. But we do, and we will. It is what we are here to learn.

To learn to Love.

I will be Grateful for every person, place, and situation that I encounter, for every struggle, every hardship, every moment of pure bliss. I will be Grateful to them for what they are teaching me about Love.


"Mi corazon es una estrella, Soy hija de la tierra.
Se que todo es de todo, asique todo esta vivo en mi."

~a song from the ever-widening circle around the fire