Monday, November 3, 2008

Drying Out.

Well, with the latest downpour it was discovered, that despite our best efforts, my truck was not yet rain-ready. So today is being spent working to remedy that situation. Joe and I are applying all sort of "weather-proofing" tapes and glues and sealant. We shall see.

As for me, I have realized that I still have too much stuff. And when I say stuff, I mean mostly clothes. What can I say? I love clothes. They're like my palette. And dressing, an art form.
...Or maybe I'm just materialistic. I like to think it's a little of both, and I'm working on the latter!

Clothes are in the dryer, books are out by the heat of the floor vent, and inside, I am laughing. On Saturday, I was freaking out. I mean, truly, freaking the eff out. And now? It's just clothes, just books, and they are drying in preparation for test-run 2. No biggie. A little funny, actually.

And very fun. :)

Life is an adventure. Nothing is a set-back...only a change of course, a necessary re-working or re-thinking. An opportunity to hone resiliency and creativity and on-your-feet instincts and action.

I am learning. And hopefully those freak-out moments will happen less and less and I will meet each new challenge with confidence, faith, and the energy needed to move through it!

(More joy, less worry.)

Love to all-