Friday, May 15, 2009

I am wondering

about the rhythm of patterns, the self-destructive cycles that haunt some people, and how one might be freed from such harmful self-inflicted suffering.

I am wondering about what it means to Love ourselves. I want to love myself the way a Mother loves her Child. Unconditionally. and Always.

I am convinced that a Mother's love is one of the most powerful forces in the whole world.

I am Blessed to know so many Women in my life, who are doing the "dirty work." Who are riding, at breakneck speed, along the edges of an exponential growth curve. Facing some scary shit. Healing themselves, healing others, healing the world.

They are some of the most courageous people I know.


I have found, at this Crossroads in my Life, that I am having to pull from depths within previously unknown to me- in order to grow. In order to forgive, to love, to heal, and to Live more wholly, more fully.
My roots are sore from their digging, my branches tremble in their reaching.

It is hard work.
But worth it. I wouldn't do it if I didn't know all-the-way-down to the soul, that it's worth it.

Love-

Raquelita Hekate

No comments:

Post a Comment