Monday, December 29, 2008

Wow.

Just read back over the entirety of "The Holy Moment"- a large portion of my writing over the past 3 years or so. I started at the very beginning and read through to the most recent. pretty incredible.

What a Beautiful Journey I have been on. So many beautiful places, people, experiences, and lessons. I could hear my voice more clearly too, for some reason, on this read-through. Exciting.

Writing is something that I love. That I want to always be a part of my Life.

Going to spend this next week or so, focusing more on preparation for the Road ahead. I am truly looking forward to it. That and spending some more time with Joe. :)

May you all have a blessed week. May you cherish the last few days of this year and reflect on what it has been, what it has brought and taught you. May you spend some time thinking about the year to come- your hopes, dreams, and intentions.

Love to All-