Thursday, January 1, 2009

This Is Going To Be A Good Year.

I can feel it. And I am hope-full.
All the shit we've endured, all the struggles, the transitions, the changes of the past year- behind us. All the invaluable and precious lessons we learned from them- seeds within us.

They will need to be nurtured and grow strong in the coming months ahead- because Life always asks us to show what we've learned. And all those seeds will be asked to Bloom. And whatever you learned will be called upon, that new strength mustered, and you will be asked to become and Live your new understanding.

I'm excited.

This is going to be a really good year.
I have Surrendered.
I am learning to Surrender, more and more each day.
I am thankful, on this the first day of (the year known as) 2009.
I am thankful for Life. I am thankful to be Alive.
I am thankful for every moment of my Life, past and Present.

For each breath given, for every note I sing, for every tear and every smile.

Dadora de La Vida-
y La que Quitala,

Te doy Gracias. Muchisimas Gracias por todo que me has dado. Por cada momento.

Aaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!