Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mmm-Hmm.

Today, I am inspired!

Partly due to the previous quote, and others read here.
and perhaps also partly due to a miraculous visit to DMV this morning...

My mind is dancing with possibilities and it seems that all those closed doors I have stared sullenly at for so long have begun to creak open, rusty hinges and all.

When I am inspired like this, Life once more is renewed in me- the ordinary, sacred. The mundane, magical. I know that in truth, it is always this way, that in fact, it is my own issues and hangups that cloud my perception. Good to re-member this today.

I want to live asi- With a Believing Heart.

I'm headed out in about a week and a half, first stop: Oregon! I can't wait! I've only flown over this forested land and I am so excited to drive through and experience Life there. Not to mention some beautiful folks to see along the way. :)