Sunday, February 8, 2009

Nocturnal.

My time is growing short here and these quiet hours of the night have become a time of gathering and preparation.

My list of 'Doing' is calling me, but quickly, first,

I played a show last night at Mon Cafe. It was Incredible. Joe and Manami and a few others wanted to put on a Benefit Concert of sorts- to help me raise some funds for a new guitar. The outpour of support from this community doesn't seem to have an end. I am so grateful for them.

It was a beautiful night! Magical. By far the most comfortable I have ever been playing in front of people- I shared some stories and played a set of all originals- It felt so good to express myself in that way. To share of myself, my travels and experiences- it felt like Something big.

More than anything- the fact that people whom I love and respect, those that know me deeply- expressed their belief in and support of my Music.
It has affirmed me and strengthened me and encouraged me in ways that I cannot begin to fathom, let alone express. I am so grateful for these people in my Life. I am astounded.

Love to All and Good Night.