Monday, February 9, 2009

Today.

I am tired.

Not the worn-down kind, but the I've-been-living-all-of-my-days-fully kind. Which feels good.

My body is a little sore from my rock-climbing and tide-pool hopping in Monterey yesterday...which was AMAZING. :)
I headed down the coast with my buddy, Jeremy. Monterey is one of his favorite places in the whole world and I felt honored that he wanted to go there with me. We had a blast. Just wandered around taking pictures, hit the beach, hung out seperately and together- which I love. I love having friends that hold space for one or the other of us to wander off alone for a little bit, and wander back. Pretty special.

When we got back to the Bay, I ran some Road errands and then Joe, Tommy, Jeremy, and I all shared some cheese, hummus, grapes, and wine! With those three the conversation is always unpredictable, and always entertaining. :)
Some good quality time with friends before I say goodbye. Lovely. Hopefully more of that to come yet...

I want to post some shots from the day, a devious dinner party at Natalie's, and the Show at the cafe. The computer I have access to is currently experiencing some difficulties, so hopefully soon!

Love-