Sunday, January 18, 2009

Day of Rest.

And....I'm back. What a week. I can hardly begin to write about everything I experienced in the last week. It was hard and beautiful. I will share more as it comes, after I've sat with it for awhile.

One thing I will say is that I am eternally grateful for such things:

-Running, hot water. Especially when coming from a shower head. This is a privilege and a gift to be Thankful for. Truly.

-Friendships that transform and grow with time. Friendships that can withstand the many storms and changes of Life. Jenelle, much love to you my Friend.

-Prayer.

-Family, in all of it forms.

-For Welcome Home's and puppy dog kisses.


A short poem writtten on the Road late last night...


The sound of the Road
beneath the tires
and the Wind rushing by,
like a lullaby.
I close my eyes
and Rest,
with my sweet friend
at the wheel.

We've spent the day
singing silly songs
in ridiculous voices,
car dancing,
and waving at strangers
passing by.

And I am amazed
and ever grateful-
for the blessings and surprises
for the hardships and the trials
for Life
and the fullness of Glory
to be found
in each Moment.


So much Love to All-
Raquelita.