Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Impossible!

This morning I woke up with a random song from my childhood in my head.
I all but burst from my room singing it-

"But the world is full of zanies and fools
Who don't believe in sensible rules-
And won't believe what sensible people say.
And because these daft and dewey-eyed dopes
keep building up impossible hopes,
Impossible things are happening every day!"


Call me daft and dewey-eyed today. I'm packing and preparing to the Sound of Music soundtrack. And I'm not ashamed to admit it! Ha!

Sometimes I think we need to be silly and dreamy and dance around the house singing songs about impossible dreams and favorite things and do-re-mi, dammit!

Maybe I'm a hopeless romantic. Maybe I'm naive, ridiculous, a child. Sometimes, it's what is called for.

I do suggest spontaneous dancing for lifting the spirit. :) Throw in a twirl or two.

Love and Silliness-